Triviador is a highly complex Flash-based game that requires optimum computer configurations and a consistent internet connection. Even the best of computers can experience problems if these details are not addressed individually. If you are experiencing disconnects and freezes, here are some steps we recommend you take.
- Install and run a trusted Registry Cleaner program. This step is optional. Registry cleaner programs are offered by third-party software developers and are neither supported nor promoted by THX. Use with caution.
- Do a full system restart.
- Update your Flash player.
- Always stop any downloads in progress and other bandwidth competing internet activity while playing Triviador.
- Turn off all unnecessary programs and background processes. A great tool we recommend for turning off background processes is Game Booster. It is completely safe and easy to use. With one click, Game Booster intelligently shuts down other processes you will not be needing while playing Triviador. When you are finished playing Triviador, simply turn off Game Booster and return to normal computer activity.
Game Booster can be downloaded here (make sure to deselect any third-party offers during installation): http://game-booster.en.softonic.com/
- Enable "game mode" in your antivirus software, or temporarily disable your protection (as long as you are not logged in on another site this is completely safe. Just REMEMBER to re-enable your antivirus upon exiting Triviador).
- Check all internet connections at your location to make sure everything is firmly seated in their sockets.
- Regularly defragment your hard drive.
- Test your internet service (this is not your computer, it is the company that is giving you access to the web). You can go to this site and very quickly and easily have it tested, with detailed descriptions of the resulting data:
- If all other steps do not work, try using a different web browser:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer